Dr. Arno Stienen
Associate Professor, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Human-machine interaction, exoskeletons and robotics in unstructured and compliant environments.
- Proponent of Design Thinking: cross-functional, iterative collaborations to resolve complex problems.
Obtained M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from the Delft University of Technology (NL)
Obtained PhD in Rehabilitation Robotics from the University of Twente, Enschede (NL)
- Assistant/Associate Professor, University of Twente, Enschede (NL)
oProgram Director of the Professional Doctorate in Engineering in Robotics
oLab Director of ArmsLab @ UTwente
- (2010-2016) Adjunct Assistant/Associate Professor, Northwestern University, Chicago (US)
- (2016-2020) VP of Product Management at DIH Technologies (Hocoma AG, Motek Medical BV)
oManaging Director at Motek Medical BV (NL)
- (2020-2022) Business & Technology Manager at Demcon Advance Mechatronics Delft BV (NL)
Projects with Fourier Intelligence:
Design and development of rehabilitation robotics
Product commercialisation projects